Tempered or toughened glass is a type of safety glass that when broken, crumbles in small chunks instead of glass shards, reducing the risk of injury. Tempered glass is chosen when human safety is a priority. Tempered glass is made of normal (annealed) glass, which is afterward thermally treated to increase the physical strength (up to 5 times) and thermal resistance of glass. Tempered glass needs to be cut to size or shaped before processing.
• Cutting (CNC), drilling holes, edge grinding, and bending
• Perform Heat Soaked Testing (HST)
• Tempered laminated glass production
• Production capacity over 14.000 m2 per day
• Use the best machinery that is available on the market
• High-quality wooden packaging to ensure safe transportation
• Professional trained team that ensures the container is loaded correctly and safely.
• For Europe, we produce our Tempered glass according to the EN 12150-2:2004 norm
• Our Tempered/toughened glass is made from our high-quality Clear float glass.
→ Download technical data clear float