Laminated glass is a safety glass where an interlayer holds the glass together when it shatters. This reduces the chance of a human injury and is a safety glass that is very hard to penetrate. At Benxi Yujing Glass we manufacture laminated glass with PVB (Polyvinyl butyral) as the interlayer. The final stage of the laminated glass production is that the glass will go into a heat and pressure chamber for 6 hours, with temperatures of 120 degrees Celsius and pressure that is 12 times the atmospheric pressure.
• Our Laminated glass is made from our high-quality Clear float glass, which must past quality control that is on average 300% more strict than the China National Standards. Click here to learn more about our Clear float glass.
• Production capacity over 2500 m2 per day
• Our workers are professionally trained
• We also produce Triple layered laminated glass
• For Europe, we produce our laminated glass according to the EN 14449 norm
Interested in laminated glass? Please contact us for more information.